Here are some other great pic's of Maya and the family. She is growing so fast! Her talking is really getting better and more clear. She gets really frustrated though when you can't understand what she is saying. I'll be glad when I can always understand her! The first picture is Ben and Maya saying touchdown!! She loves to sing and dance and has a very strong personality. We'll be driving in the car and she will say either AEIOU or Row, row to indicate which song she wants to listen to, either Old MacDonald or Row, row, row your boat. She keeps me very busy - running around after her. I am about 6 months pregnant now - and Maya is definitely wearing me out! At the end of the day - I am ready to collapse!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment