Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December Fun

December has been fun so far - and we haven't even had Christmas yet! Here are some current pictures. Time sure does fly! Elijah is walking all over the place with no fear, just like his big sister Maya!
Elijah and Sugar staring at the piles of snow outside - Elijah did not like wearing all those extra clothes, but he looked so cute in them!!
Aunt Lynn became the best person ever in the eyes of Maya last night when she got to open her christmas gift of 4 different princess costumes. Now I was not so happy this morning when I had a screaming child because I wouldn't let her wear them to Wanda's!

My attempt at a cute christmas card - which never got made!


The snow fall was crazy!! Or at least we were crazy for being out in it! Maya loved playing in the snow and got to make a snowman at Wanda's with the big kids. Elijah was much happier inside!








No comments: